People were not at all exposed to technology or wonders it can do to a person’s life few years back, but the world is getting evolved almost everyday and so are we and the other things around us. Technology has sorted almost everything for us by saving our energy and time. The emerge of first rate devices and apps have become highly overwhelming for us and along with video downloading apps even the file transferring application Shareit has also started trending. The joy of sending large files in a less amount of time to the other devices is quite fascinating and convenient, therefore, the Shareit app has several plus points for which it has become the most favourite file transferring app among many users. Internet connection is not a necessary for using Shareit as the users can transfer the file without a wifi or an internet connection. It also has an option called Cloneit through which people can transfer the details of their device to another device like contacts. The Shareit app can be installed on almost all the operating system like Android, ios and Windows PC and there are certain procedures for each operating system for downloading the file transferring app. But let’s get an idea about how to install Shareit on a Windows operating system.
- The first point which one should follow in order to get the Shareit app on their Windows PC is downloading the installer file of the software of Shareit PC.
- Then double click on the file that you downloaded so that you can install the software file and then just run the file.
- You will get to see a UI after downloading the file and then you will get to see the send and receive option but you don’t need to click on any of those options. But you need to click on the option which says connect Android device. And you will get to see that option on the lower part of your screen on the right hand side.
- You need to open the application (Shareit) right now and then tap on the option called Connect PC.
- And right after that the network for your PC will be available and select Laptop or Desktop.
- And when you get done with everything that has been said above, you will get to see the Shareit app forming a connection between your PC and the other device, and then you will be able to send whatever you feel like to the other device.
This process is extremely convenient to follow as one can download Shareit on PC without using Bluestacks as well. So installing the app via Bluestacks requires some other procedure and not the ones which are pointed out above.
However, Shareit has started impressing the users with the features right from day one and it is anticipated that the file transferring app may rope in some more outstanding characteristics as well.